Friday, November 26, 2010
Kobe Bryant - Greatness Personified
Kobe displays every aspect of his game and all the qualities a great player needs.. That some many only say all he can do is score. Look at this clip an watch how he scores. Watch his defense and pass game. all-around complete player.
he blessed to have Durant's 6''9 height, 7''7 wingspan?
he blessed to Have Lebron's 6''8 , 260 lb frame+FT line /head over rim explosion?
he blessed to have Tmac's unbelievable length?
he blessed enough to have Jordan's huge hands+incredible leaping ability?
he blessed enough to have Wade's or Rose's speed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will agree with you, Kobe Bryant is the best NBA player today. Will he better than Jordan, maybe. Is he better than Lebron James, Hell yes. I feel Mr. Bryant is a dominating player and will be known as legend sooner or later. I will say that he is a ball hog but you have to be if you are caring the weight of the whole team.
ReplyDelete