Friday, November 26, 2010

Poetry

Poetry is a big passion of mine and sometimes when it seems like the world has me down I like write my thoughts on paper and bring out a different side that I barely show..Just because you write something down and make it rhyme doesn't mean its poetry. To me when words come together and form a picture that you can see in your mind and you can feel the words and understand the mood the writer was in at the time of writing, that's poetry. A great poet in my mind that I like is Tupac, I read a lot of his work, I especially like the poem called "A Rose that grew from Concrete". I think Poetry is a great form of art that doesn't get enough representation that it should get from people around the world. I mean we give a lot of respect and representation for people who sing, rap, dance, act, and play sports.. Well what about the people who create beautiful works of art through words with their mind but not in a song?? Can we give them love too?? Can we start paying them thousands of dollars, for using correct grammar skills when they write? For never giving up on their imagination when they grew up. "Wussup America talk to me??"

No comments:

Post a Comment